Granite Vacancies
Refine your search
 
Back To Search Results

Vacancy Details

Site Manager

Location:
London
Salary:
£55,000 + Package
Status:
Permanent
Ref:
1410- 567
Benefits:
N/A
Job Description:

Job Description

Position: Site Manager

Based: London or commutable

Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + package           

Client:

Our client is a privately owned principal contractor who specialises in central London prime residential cut and carve, refurbishment and fit out market. They pride themselves on delivering all of their projects to the highest of standards and establishing long last client and professional team relationships. They make a point of paying all sub-contractors on time to retain the best quality trades for all of their jobs. This approach has helped them build an excellent reputation which means around 80% of their work is privately negotiated with the other 20% competitively tendered.

Their turnover is circa £10m and they are a cash rich and progressive company. They have a clear structure with a managing director, multiple site running project managers, standalone site managers as well as a numerous trades employed as direct labour as well as a commercial department.  Specialist packages related to the excavation and formation of basements for example are subcontracted out.

Project examples:

£8m – heavy cut & carve refurbishment and double basement formation.

£2m – penthouse refurbishment

£1.8m – refurbishment and single basement formation.

Role: Site Manager

Location: Bishop Avenue

Project value: £4m, Programme length: 65 weeks, Contract type: Design & Build

Our client is actively looking for a site manager on a permanent basis for a specific project coming live in the next 4-6 weeks. This project consists of complete refurbishment and remodelling of a single residential. This property is being completely stripped out with an extensive temporary works package, single basement excavation, underpinning, structural alterations to the upper floor and roof, steelwork installations, new m&e package and high specification internal finishes.

The successful candidate must have a track record of delivering high end residential refurbishment projects from £2m in value from start to finish. There is a real chance of progression within this company, through the ranks into a project management and multiple site running capacity in the future. For a forward thinking and driving individual with high end residential experience this is the perfect role!

Experience: High end residential, cut and carve, refurbishment

Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + package

Location: London or commutable

 

If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 0207 403 2433 and ask for Andrew Green or alternatively fill in the contact form below:

Please fill in all required fields*