Granite Vacancies
Refine your search
 
Back To Search Results

Vacancy Details

Project Quantity Surveyor

Location:
London
Salary:
£55,000 - £60,000 + Package
Status:
Permanent
Ref:
1410 – 4943
Benefits:
Full Expense Travel paid + Pension + Healthcare.
Job Description:

The Company:

We are currently working with a well-established main contractor that work in multiple construction sectors. Extremely cash rich, they are a privately run group that have an annual turnover circa £14m per annum. As a business unit, 70% of their work is in the high end residential sector and the remaining 30% is in the New Build sector. Having successfully established themselves within the New Build, Refurbishment and Fit out markets, they successfully deliver projects ranging from £500,000 to £20m. Owing to a number of high profile project wins and their structured growth plans they are looking to expand their commercial team and are currently looking to fill the following vacancy:

The Role:

Our client are looking for an autonomous project quantity surveyor to join their experienced commercial team. The ideal candidate will have to be confident working independently as well as part of a team, and will be reporting and coordinating with the Commercial Director.  Preferably degree qualified, the ideal candidate will have 3 to 7 years’ experience in high end residential refurbishment projects (although commercial fit out or New Build projects will be considered, due to their variety of work undertaken by the company), and he or she will imperatively have cut and carve project experience.

Responsibilities and duties;

•  Liaising and working closely with commercial manager

•  Procurement of sub-contractors

•  Interim valuations on a monthly basis

•  Cost management document

•  Claiming/Valuing variations

•  Instruction of variations to sub-contractors

•  Monthly progress reporting to the client and our internal board

•  Settlement of payments to the sub-contractors and raising certificates for payment

What’s in it for you?

Salary - £55,000 - £60,000 + Full Expense Travel paid + Pension + Healthcare.

 

If you are interested in this job position please feel free to call us on 0207 403 2433 and ask for Max Chantreau or alternatively fill in the contact form below:

Please fill in all required fields*